- Key Lime Cheesecake Pie
- SURE.JELL® Pineapple Chutney
- Chocolate-Dipped Delights
- Cranberry, Feta & Toasted Walnut Salad
- Potato Lasagna
- Honey-Glazed Pork and Spinach Salad
- CERTO® Spiced Pumpkin Freezer Spread
- Super Cheddar Rice Salad
Key Lime Cheesecake Pie
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time 8 Hour 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1-1/4 cups Finely Crushed Coconut Bar Cookies
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated Lime Peel
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice
- Few Drops Green Food Coloring (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Mix crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add peel, juice and food coloring; mix well. Pour into crust. REFRIGERATE at least 8 hours or overnight. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Savor a serving of this indulgent, special occasion dessert that is perfect for a party. One pie makes enough for 10 servings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS